คุณอาจจะพูดบางสิ่งบางอย่างออกไปโดยไม่รู้ตัวแต่ทำให้ขัดใจคนอื่น ไม่ต้องกังวลเรามีแนวทางให้ คุณจะได้รู้ว่าสิ่งไหนไม่ควรพูด
- Be respectful before asking any Thai person be sure they understand what you are saying or else there could be a big misunderstanding.
- Don't ask a girl about her gender since Thailand is well known to have a lot of trangender people be sure to not just assume everyone is trans because some might find that offensive.
- Never say anything disrespectful in the name of the Royal family.
- Never say anything disrespectful or play around with anything about the Buddhist religion.
- Don't talk to an elderly like your friend be sure to talk more politely and respectful.
- If you know a monk in Thailand always be sure to never address him with his name because it's against the religious rule.
- Don't bargain too low while shopping.
- Don't talk loudly in public places it will disturb other people.
- Never talk about the government in public.
- Never talk about anything drug or weapon related even if it's legal in your country.