- Download the Lazada Thailand app or go on the Lazada Thailand website.
- You can also change the language to English for it to be easier for you to read. On the website it's in top right and on the app it's in the settings in your profile.
- You will have to create an account to be able to purchase on it. Create an account by clicking on to the sign up button.
- Add your phone number and it will send a verfication code to your phone.
- Add your password, birthday, gender and fullname.
- Your other option is to sign up with your email address or facebook.
- Once you've signed in be sure to go to your profile and check whether all the info is correct and if all the important details are filled up.
- Go to your address book.
- Fill up all the details correctly as the address will be used inorder to deliver your package.
- Go to the search bar and search up the product you are looking for.
- Once you have chosen what you want add it to your cart.
- Go to your cart to select the product/products that you have ordered.
- Click pay now.
- Choose the correct address as you can add multiple addresses and you have to choose from one.
- You will have 3 options whether to pay using your debit/credit card, lazada wallet, phone banking or bank transfer.
- For debit/credit you will have to add the information as it's asked to be able to purchase it.
- For lazada wallet you will have to top up the wallet by putting your money in from you card or bank account.
- For bank transfer you just have to click it and follow the insturctions as it says.
- Once you are done paying you will get an email notifying you that you have paid for the product.
- You have placed your order and you can happily wait.
- You can track your package by clicking on tracking and it will show where your package is.